Monday 1 March 2010

Aha!

Of course the other big plus with Google Docs is that as it's web-based it can be accessed from any computer. That will be a great selling point when I'm trying to sell it to my manager - AES staff work on different networks which don't communicate, and we generally have to resort to emails. We are also geographically separate, so Google Docs and Google spreadsheets could be a major help.

I'm focusing my report on making communication between the administrators more efficient, but find I keep thinking of all the other ways that technology could be used to improve working practices at AES. Lets hope my enthusiasm continues once the module is over!

1 comment:

  1. This is a good example of a learning journey, Sarah. I look forward to reading your assignment when you are feeling better.

    Did you like the Voki website? It's fun, I thought. I could have used it for giving the group feedback but I went straight for the audio file. Have you listened to it?

    ReplyDelete